*Buy online now. 现在网购
*Items will not be delivered to the customers. 产品不会递送给顾客
*Please select the Soon Thye Hang shop which you will collect the items after National Recovery Plan. 请选择在国家复苏计划后要到那一间顺泰行分店提货
*Please call your selected outlet before collect the products. Pick up date please refer to the description below. 取货前请联络你选择的分行.取货日期请参考以下详请
Can collect products after 1st August 2021 可以在2021年8月1日后取货的分行
- EKO CHERAS MALL
- PEARL SHOPPING GALLERY
- ATRIA SHOPPING GALLERY
- EMPIRE SHOPPING GALLERY
- MAIN PLACE MALL
- Village Grocer @ SUNWAY GIZA SHOPPING MALL
- QUEENSBAY MALL
Can collect products after 15th August 2021 可以在2021年8月15日后取货的分行
- CHERAS LEISUREMALL
- MID VALLEY MEGAMALL
- SUNWAY VELOCITY MALL
- DAMEN USJ 1
- IPOH PARADE
- GURNEY PLAZA
INGREDIENT(s): 8 pieces Abalone (Drained Weight:60g) 鲍鱼 8头（鲍鱼净重：60克）
- Contains protein, calcium, magnesium, iodine, vitamin A, etc.
- Contain same tabolite known as the “prime abalone” of ingredients that can damage poor or bad cells necessary.
- Helps to improve liver imbalance and kidney, adrenal glands and blood pressure
- Helps with menstruation irregular, moistening intestinal effect, constipation and others.
- Abalone suitable for young and old as the year of health care products.
After opened up, you may consume it as it is, or you may reheat it before consume. It can be eaten as cold dish or hot dish. As the canned abalone is ready to be eaten as it is, thus if you wish to mix it with other ingredients, please reheat the abalone with its soup to avoid the abalone become overcooked during the process of cooking the other ingredients.
Unopened canned abalone can be stored in cool and dry places. Opened canned abalone is to be kept together with its soup and stored in refrigerator, and to be consumed as soon as possible. This is to avoid the abalone becomes dried and lost the original taste.
Canned abalone can turn to overcooked if it’s being cooked over a high heat for a long period of time, thus please take note on the timing and on the temperature while reheating the abalone.