INGREDIENT(s): Razor Clam in Brine
SIZE: 2 x 425g【2 cans】
5 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
3–4 dried chilis, crumbled
1 1⁄2 lb. razor clams, rinsed thoroughly
1⁄4 cup white wine
1 1⁄2 cups loosely packed flat-leaf parsley leaves, minced
Add some salt to taste
1) Heat oil, garlic, and chilis in a 12″ skillet over medium heat.
2) Cook, swirling pan occasionally, until garlic is pale golden brown, about 6 minutes.
3) Increase heat to high, add razor clams and wine, and cook, covered, until clams are just cooked through, about 3 minutes.
4) Add parsley and season with salt; toss razor clams to coat with sauce.
5) Transfer clams to a serving platter and drizzle with remaining sauce.