10片金丝野生品洞燕片 10PCS Golden PINN Wild Cave Bird’s Nest
Soon Thye Hang Golden Pinn Wild Bird’s Nest comes from caves in Indonesia. It is a nest made by the saliva secreted by the swiftlet and mixed with other substances. Compared with normal bird’s nests, the price of Golden PINN Wild Cave Bird’s Nest nest is also more expensive, and its nutritional value is relatively more helpful to the human body.
Golden PINN Wild Cave Bird’s Nest is the saliva spit by the swiftlet that has been feeding on bees for a long time. The bird’s nest contains the fragrance of flowers and the essence of pollen and nectar. At the same time, it contains extra-high protein and minerals. After stewing, it has a very fragrant protein taste, with a faint floral fragrance, and its nutritional value is higher than that of white bird’s nest.
Features of Soon Thye Hang’s Bird’s Nest:
1) No bleach
2) No artificial coloring added
3) No glue added
4) The taste of the bird’s nest is better and the taste is more fragrant
5) Use pure hand picking to maintain its natural nutritional value
6) Wash bird’s nest with clean filtered water
Bird’s Nest Quality:
1) Heavy metal test
2) Chlorine content test
3) Microbiological test
4) Nitrite content test
5) Moisture contact test
The efficacy of bird’s nest:
1) Bird’s nest has the function of nourishing yin and nourishing the face, invigorating lung qi, alleviating various diseases caused by lung diseases such as asthma, shortness of breath, etc.
2) Bird’s nest has the effect of nourishing the stomach. Common diseases such as cold stomach, vomiting or nausea can be cured by eating bird’s nest.
3) The patient’s symptoms such as weakness or qi deficiency can also be supplemented by eating bird’s nest. Weakness is due to human surgery or disease.
4) Girls who eat bird’s nest often show that their skin is not only shiny but also rosy and smooth. And maintain your own facial beauty through the nourishing function of bird’s nest.
5) Not only contains a lot of carbohydrates and water-soluble protein, but also rich in a variety of amino acids. The amino acids in bird’s nest are very beneficial to children’s brain development.
6) It has the effect of enhancing the physical fitness of the human body, and can also supplement the nutrients that pregnant women lack due to pregnancy, and can also improve the mood of pregnant women.
7) Bird’s nest has the effect of fighting against various germ cells. When the human body has a cold, using a bowl of bird’s nest can inhibit the rapid production and reproduction of bacteria.
8) Bird’s nest not only has the function of supplementing human body nutrients, but also has the function of health care. We often see some very healthy people buying bird’s nest for the purpose of health care.
There are no reviews yet.