Tangerine peel has high medicinal value, it is also a traditional spice and seasoning product, so it has always enjoyed a high reputation.
- Helps in stomach bloatedness.
- It is used to improve indigestion, nausea and vomiting, and diarrhea.
- It is often used for cough with phlegm and improve dizziness.
- Reduce water retention, difficulty in urination, and improve constipation.
Method to drink water / tea with Tangerine Peel:
- You can choose to boil tangerine peel or drink it in water (boiling tangerine peel has a quick taste and full aroma, soaking tangerine peel out of soup is slower, the taste is stronger, each has its own characteristics).
- The dried tangerine peel can be drunk with tea. The tea after washing the dried tangerine peel can be used to make other teas, such as Pu’er, white tea, black tea, etc. Among them, it is unique to use the old tangerine peel and Pu’er to brew together.
- Tangerine peel can also be used in daily porridge. Add a few slices of tangerine peel according to the specific situation. This will make the porridge more aromatic and refreshing, and it also has the effect of strengthening the spleen and improving one’s appetite.
- You can also put tangerine peel in cooking, soup and dessert, which makes it more delicious.
陈皮 TANGERINE PEEL